It’s that time of year again… the holiday craziness has begun. You can let it sweep you away, or you can prepare by developing a stress reducing morning routine. Here are some tips for getting you and the kids out the door:
Image Source: DadSolo.com
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources:
- Advice on establishing a successful morning routine for kids
- Outsource what you can - e.g. hire a dog walker
- How to de-stress your morning routine
- Tips on how to get the kids to school on time
- A revolutionary morning routine hack for kids - play music
Now that you’ve got the designs for an effective morning routine, you can look forward to holiday planning knowing that you’re ready for anything. Bring on the baking!
Daniel is a single dad raising two children. At DadSolo.com, he aims to provide other single dads with information and resources to help them better equip themselves on the journey that is parenthood.