1) Unique Yoga Style for Everyone- Bellyrama has its own unique style of yoga. Different styles are blended together to create yoga fit for any body type, age or skill level. Bellyrama yoga isn’t a challenge, it’s a refresh.
2) Lots of Amazing Local Vendors- Talk about options! We are keeping it local and hosting booths of all sorts to showcase vendors from the Twin Cities. From baby clothes and books to vitamins and herbs, there is a little something for everyone.
3) Community Get Together- This is what it is all about. Bellyrama unites the community. Mamas, dads, grandparents, babies, tots, uncles, aunts, and neighbors. Everyone is welcome with open arms, minds and hearts. This is a no judgement zone.
4) Seeing Old Friends and Meeting New Ones- Bellyrama is a time for celebrating. Celebrating the bonds of friendship created and welcoming all new mamas as they join the Blooma family. We encourage everyone to bring a friend and introduce them to the support of the Blooma community.
5) First Look at Navel (Sarah Longacre’s new adventure!)- Finally a “go-to pant” made just for Mamas that are “In The Middle Of It All.” Blooma Founder Sarah Longacre will be launching her much anticipated clothing line, focused on mamas and their new bodies. At the event, Navel will have a limited number of their first edition pant available to purchase at a discount. Don’t miss this opportunity to try on Sarah’s new creation and take a pair home!
6) Whole Foods Market Yummies- What’s that you say? Whole Foods yummy vittles!? That’s right. This year Blooma teamed up with Whole Foods to supply Mamas and their families with fresh fruits, beverages, and other snacks. Whole Foods will also be sponsoring a Rest Nest, the perfect place to feed your little one, grab a band aid, change a diaper, or take a second for yourself.
Don't forget to mark your calendar for Bellyrama, September 10th at the Lake Harriet Bandshell.
Get more information and RSVP here: http://www.blooma.com/bellyrama/